Friday, July 20, 2007
A lesson in technology....not
And technology is my friend? Not today. I was so very proud of my over 45 year old self yesterday and thought I was pretty cool. I had arrived and thought that was a great thing. This morning I got up and wrote about my experiences with my friend Anne and her family. What a wonderful time and great adventure (shopping) we had yesterday. After all of the typing, rewriting, thinking, and attempt at humor, my computer froze. After trying several times to get it warmed back up to my typing, I finally had to just shut it down and start over....and over....and over...and over then turned it off for the rest of the day. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just reboot over and over again when we freeze up, screw up, or quit too soon? Wouldn't it be nice if when we don't like the way things go, we could just shut down and start over? Isn't it a blessing that God sends our screw-ups off the screen only to be forgotten! My day yesterday with Anne and all of our children won't be forgotten. As a matter of fact it is in "drafts" . I have checked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was such fun hanging out with you guys! Yee-Haw!
And I am so very thankful that God gives me new chances each and every day. And not only are our mess-ups off the screen, it's as though they never even happened! Not in the cache, not in the drafts file...nothing! Just a fresh, clean chance! He is so good!
If you have problems losing posts, you can make a document first...
Post a Comment