Tuesday, September 1, 2009

50 words won't do it!

I have many friends. I have some that are just those you enjoy being with, but have no serious deep seeded relationship with. I have some who I take in doses. Then I have some who have been there in thick and thin (my life as well as the shape of my body!). But I have one friend who has been my friend from Middle School. She never changes. She is the same today as she was when we met. She has traveled many roads with me and I have traveled many roads with her. She loves me unconditionally! She is one of my two friends (of course I have more than 2 friends) who has seen me at my very worst!! I mean....worst! The thing about her is that it (life, discussions, anything) is never about her. She always wants me to be important. (Stop and think...for those of you that know me...really know me......a lot of the time I seem to think that it IS all about me!). She is never about herself. She is uncomfortable being the center of attention. She is a wonderful supporting mom and dedicated wife! What a great daughter, grand-daughter and niece to her family.
Today she turns 50. It is ALL about her today. So, Suzi....today is your day. I love you dearly. You deserve the best 50th birthday ever. I wanted to write this post in only 50 words. But, 50 words won't do it. So.........you are the center of my blog today.
And I think I am on text #9. Only 41 to go!
Wish her a happy birthday You can leave it here. She checks my post daily!!! Probably hourly today!

2 comments:

Lolosblog said...

Happy Birthday Suzi!!! I didn't know until this post you weren't another cousin! You have just always been there with Trina! I kinda thought y'all might be twins! But then I realized - SHE'S OLDER THAN YOU ARE!!!

Happy Happy Day! I love you! And am so very happy you have always been part of our crazy family!!!

Now make that hubby of yours take you somewhere special to celebrate!

Brandi

Traci said...

Happy Birthday Suzi! I hope you have had a happy day!

Love you!

Traci Lyn