
I could have said "just tooting" or just "trouping" along....any of those would have probably worked. BUT.......I am just tooling along. The kids are just tooling along. The family is just tooling along, and I love it that we are tooling along! If you think my posts are far and few between, check out my sister! Talk about slow...and she isn't 50 yet. Let me just tell you a few of the reasons that I am NOT up to writing some wonderfully, inspiring, thoughts for you lately.
#1. TAKS testing...
#2. TELPAS testing...
#3. LAT testing...
#4. GT testing....
#5. Retesting for those that didn't test well the first time.
#6. Testing my nerves and my ability to actually account for everything!!! I took this job and thought the first week was difficult. Hello, they warned me to enjoy it! They(the ever present third group) told me that even when it was slow and I thought I might have a spare moment, that I should inhale the fresh air, enjoy the moments of "thoughtlessness" and smile. Now I am smiling because I am squeezing my rear-end so tightly that the little creases in my mouth make me look like I wear a smile! And so, the picture above is me....waiting for the testing truck to run on over me!
Have a great weekend....And Suzie...I think you have 19 weeks left.
1 comment:
I hear ya on TAKS! I'm in charge of it at my school. It can be a little stressful at times! Sometimes I just want to scream to the teachers, "You're in charge of 18 kids... I'm in charge on 150, so know what you need and what you are supposed to do." Ha! Just every once in a while!
I'm sorry about yesterday at church... I needed to ask Jenn something badly and then she started tell me about her new job!
Morgan told me today... "I miss Makaely." Sorry if I misspelled her name! She's so sweet to be so sweet to Morgan and Morgan just loves her!
Post a Comment