Thursday, July 16, 2009

I am leaving you hanging!

Today is a very exciting day. I think. I mean it is, but it's just that is relates to some emotions that I have had on rare occasions. Those emotions were on days like: the day I bought my first car; the day I bought my house; the day I got married; the times I found out that I was pregnant; and the day I went into labor; the day I let Kelly go home. You know that feeling (like my friend Sarah wrote about).... you think that you want to throw up, but you hate throwing up, and if you did, who would clean it up? It is the "Oh my goodness, what am I doing?" "Is this the right choice?" Those emotions that really mess with you until you see you will be okay.
I am, in my heart of hearts and brain that sometimes functions, certain this is a God thing. This is what He wants me to do. I am, in my heart of hearts, certain that Kelly would approve and applaud. The kids are excited; I am excited; Aunt Traci and Uncle T are excited; My dad is suppressing his excitement according to my mom. The pigs are probably excited! Who knows. Yes, the T man is very excited.
So, when I finish posting the blog spot, I am going to get in the shower then dress in something not covered in pig slop and sweat. I will then walk nervously into the office. Tonight we will celebrate. Tomorrow I will wake up and wonder what the heck I have done...go feed pigs....and then begin packing for Hawaii. Shoot, this makes the Black Hole at Hurricane harbor look like a kiddie slide.
Sorry I am not revealing the rest of the story. Don't want advice...Don't want nerves any worse than I have them.......Don't want to jinks anything. Of course I believe that it is a God thing so it will be right!
Hopefully pictures are coming in the next few days. Anybody curious?

4 comments:

Lolosblog said...

(raising hand) Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. I know I know! Pick Me! Pick Me!!

I can't hold back -

IT IS ...




Check back later!

Kristi Jones said...

Oh...I think I may know!

Sarah said...

I have NO idea, HATE not knowing, but totally understand not wanting input from the world wide web. If God led you to it, it's of Him!! Do we get to know before you leave for Hawaii?? Have a great trip!!

sftc824 said...

I am rejoicing with you, my friend!!