Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Holiday Top 10

I have NO excuse as to why I have not posted anything for several weeks. I guess I was busy...sleeping until 9'ish then being lazy. Oh, one day I did take the family to Dublin, Tx. to the Dr. Pepper plant..after picking up 5 bags of pig feed. I honestly could NOT tell you what I have been doing but I can tell you at least the top 10 of the holidays.
but first...What didn't I like?

The fact that Christmas Eve morning my boobs were in a photo session! I wish that the flesh they pull on during the mammogram would add to the bust size instead of flattening them out and making them hang longer.
The gift that I know Santa worked hard to give, that didn't work and wore several of us out just trying to make it work with NO directions.
The weight that somehow appeared on my body!

Now for the top ten....


#10 Believe it or not, the white elephant/Chinese Christmas exchange with Kelly's family. I got a beautiful old Santa.

#9 Spending time in the pig barn or playing games with the kids

#8 Dinner at my sister's house

#7 Community wide Church service

#6 Seeing my dad actually LOVE what he got for Christmas

#5 Playing Christmas Carols on my head with whacking tubes...visit Brandi's blog

#4 Discovering that even Santa can deliver defective gifts and I can look like a shining star

#3 The bracelet from M and the earrings from K that they bought with their OWN money

#2 The homemade snow globe (paper plates and glitter) to M from her brother, and the dinner plate he made for me, the calendar I wanted last year but didn't get until this year, my new pink coffee mug which supports fighting breast cancer, the money, the CD (not musical type)
AND the #1 thing about the holidays....

The two straight A report cards on my refrigerator!!!

So, did you have a favorite?

1 comment:

ajphillips said...

We're so proud of K and his straight A's! We've still got to take him to do something for his birthday...things just haven't settled down from the Holidays!