Monday, January 19, 2009

Wondering?

So, have you been wondering what is going on with our lives? Wondering how the pigs are doing? Well, to catch up go to Ashley & Jordan's blog. She did a great job. she is precious. Well, so is Jordan.
I just want to say that God continues to send angels into our lives! Not only are they angels sent to us, but so is the gentleman who "bought"Bevo at the sale. That pretty much sums up what I know about him!!!
Now for our day off..........We went to see Hotel for Dogs only after a day of cleaning. The kids had to clean their rooms today because they were disgusting. (Not the kids, but the rooms). We made piles of "Get Rid of", "might get rid of", and "don't you dare" The hall if full of "get rid of" I just have to get rid of it before they go through it again. You will never ever guess what they found in their rooms! CARPET!!! Wow it was still there. We even vacuumed it!!!

No comments: