So, How did you start the first day of school? All I can say is........I locked us out of the house and car at 7:25AM! Hello...we don't live around the block from the school any longer. I actually have to drive more than two minutes.
How did you end the first day of school? All I can say is.........I locked myself out of the building!
How was the day in between the beginning and the middle? Wonderful. Of course, I was more the mom than the "administration". I had to find ways to check on my daughter. She enjoyed the first day of Middle School.
What did you do to prepare for the first day of school? I cried. For 3 days prior to the arrival of the date.My baby started Middle School. She is growing up. I am certain that God allowed her daddy to watch this precious child start the new phase of life. I am sure that he was one of the angels that surrounded her throughout the day. I just wish he had been here to take her to school, hear her stories about the teachers, sign the 18 papers, see the flowers she got, and see her smile. I did get to share in all of it and it was wonderful.
As for the baby of the family? Well, he didn't get a mark on his conduct card so he was jumping for joy! In his new shoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment