Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Shopping

Yesterday I left school to purchase one of the last few presents I needed to buy. I was just convinced that a certain store in town would carry what I needed. I also knew how dangerous it would me to even enter the store. Not because of the different perfumes, not because of the people, not because a car could drive right through the doors if the driver lost control avoiding the rolling carts. The danger was that I have a tendency to think that for every present I purchase, I should purchase one for me. So...........the gold toe socks that I did NOT buy because Khols did NOT have them cost me $84.20. And that was with a discount card....... I look at it this way: No one knew that I would want that sweater, AND I did get 2 Christmas presents and a birthday present. So I did think more of others than myself. "Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Make the yuletide gay. From now on our troubles will be miles away!"(that would be the distance from the store to the bank.)

3 comments:

Anne said...

Was one of those for me?

Just kidding! Love you!

Lolosblog said...

OOOOO, was the birthday gift for me?

Trina said...

of course the birthday gift was for you.........from Kohls (just incase you need a quick return) BUT it isn't what I even wanted so I am still looking.