Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Give me a moment.
And now, this blog will have a moment of silence. As per my doctor....I will return to work on Friday morning at 8AM fully dressed, hair done, makeup on, breakfast eaten, coffee downed, kids at school, and a smile (as Kauy says, "your frown upside down") on my face. So........now for the moment of silence! As tired as I am today...2 hours at Doctor yesterday,lunch to Makaley, then hour for mammogram, walked to school to gather kids, did homework, load of laundry,cooked supper from scratch, nursed a wound, gave a shower and developed a headache....it may be days of silence. So........where the heck is my silence? Let us pause...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, your back to work in two days (I should have added a count down clock to your blog). You know you are ready to get back to the daily grind the way it has always been. Take it from me, the silence will come soon enough and some days it is deafening!
Glad you are well!
Post a Comment