Let's see....It started with moving all my furniture back into the living room OUT of the kitchen, dining room and garage. Tues I will sing at a funeral, Wed. is my mom's birthday and then on Fri. morning...we head to Dallas for LTC where Makaley does her thing!
I am the mother of two precious children who keep me young. Okay, I will admit to the fact that I am 50!!! Life is just beginning...again. When I am reading how to deal with your teenage children, they will read how to deal with your aging parent. I married at the age of 32 and became a widow 9 years later. I was married to a wonderful "Real Cowboy". (that means NOT a wanna be). I am one of the counselors at a local Middle School. I sing on the church praise team and direct the 3rd-8th chorus. I also teach a class at a local university and love it! Life ain't always easy, but with the help of God, my family and friends, I get through each day.
5 comments:
Ptttttttttttthhhhhhhhhh! Some of us don't get a spring break! Have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!!! LOL!
Let's see....It started with moving all my furniture back into the living room OUT of the kitchen, dining room and garage. Tues I will sing at a funeral, Wed. is my mom's birthday and then on Fri. morning...we head to Dallas for LTC where Makaley does her thing!
But just think... your on spring break so you don't have to take off work for any of that!!
Makaley, Do great at LTC! I know you have been studying very hard for this! I know you will do your best.
that's so funny! where on earth did you find such a funny picture?
sorry, i've been away from other people for a few days, my sarcasm runneth over
Can I come to Dallas???? I'm tired of being home!
Post a Comment