You must sing as you read..............Feel free to use the tune "Where oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone" and sing at the top of your lungs. Come on........it's Tuesday! More later!
Where oh where did my dear Spring Break go?
Oh where oh where did it run.....
Some days were rainy....Some days were clear
Guess I was just sat on my rear!
Where oh where did the time off go?
I know that I got some work done.
I am sitting here with graded papers piled high..
But no energy to enter grades in.
So I ask one more time....
Where oh Where did the time off go to?
My house is a total mess.
Eight days I was off, and I got up every day
But......What did I do before bed?
When oh when is my next day off....
Oh yes, next week that would be..
Makaley is having her tonsils out
But I will be nurse maid again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute. I didn't know you were a song writer! You never cease to surprise me!
Silly as it is, it is me!!! And I am still wondering when I will get all of this work done!
My spring break flew by as I padded around the house in slippers and pajamas, while my head produced mass quantities of mucous. Pretty picture, no? Oh, yes, I was!
I am very sad -- but I do have TOMORROW off -- THEN I have a workshop the next day I work which means that I still won't be piling up papers to grade (until I come back and see the stack the sub left for me).
Post a Comment