Monday, November 3, 2008

Thanks mom!

If you have not gone to the movies lately, or if you are one of those who thinks that there is nothing worth your money at the theatre then get up and run to the movies. My mom treated the T(4) to a movie. (That is T to the 4th power!) You must..must...must see Fireproof. I will say no more. Thanks mom! Oh, and she threw in money for a dinner for four. Thanks again!

Well, okay I will say this. This morning I registered 5 students. Yes, 5! One of them really didn't want to be here..not sure why because I love it here even when there is a nasty candle on the warmer! Anyway, as his guardian was walking out the door he looked at the young man and simply said: "It's not where you come from....It's where you are now." Good thought! The guardian had my mom as his counselor in school....Thanks mom!

1 comment:

Lolosblog said...

I always knew I had the bestest aunt in the world.