![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Sunday, December 7, 2008
I want a castle....
My precious M had a project assigned. Being the not-so-bashful child that she is, she raced to her friend and asked him to join her in the fun. His mom and I visited and decided that we would let come what may. They can both be very silly at times. They can both get WAY off track at times. BUT...they both work well together. They don't see it as the "boy/girl" thing. They see it as "friends" who get along. They boss very well, and they take orders very well. So, sit back and watch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well, I hope that M is in bed and fast asleep but assure her that I think this is AWESOME! A very cool castle.
WOW What a great job! If she decides to become an architect, I know of a great firm!
PS - I will share the cookbook with M&K!
Besides the amazing building goin' on, I'm LOVIN' the video deal. I'm very impressed all the way around!
Post a Comment