For the last year or MORE, my son has been "hounding" me for a puppy I have said NO, No way, Not today, The Budget doesn't allow it, you are not responsible enough, NO, Not this year, When you are ten, and when your room is clean. I thought I covered the bases. Obviously that doesn't stop the begging and tears so I found a sure fireproof way of making sure he didn't get a dog. I told him when he got $100.00 I would let him have a dog. Now, you must understand that my son does NOT save money! He is all about buying new "whatevers" of whatever is on his "collection" list. One month it is "trading cards"; the next month it is race cars (that would be this month's "blue light special).
Let me show you what you get when you have a clean room and $100.00 in your pocket.
Let me show you what you get when you have a clean room and $100.00 in your pocket.


Her name is Maggie. She is 11 weeks and a full -blood Miniature Australian Shepard
Where was my brain? They say she herds pigs! I think she herds families too. We seem to jump when she barks.
2 comments:
Where did he come p with Maggie! He looks so happy and he should be! Saving $100! Wish I could do that!!!
Way to go Kauy!!!
Awwh! I had a schnauzer named Maggie. We can't wait to see her! Glad Jordan could contribute that LAST $6.00!
Post a Comment