Monday, December 14, 2009

I resemble this photo!

I would love to tell you exactly the minutes and seconds until Christmas, but I only have the number of minutes and seconds until Friday. However, there are 10 days until Christmas Eve.

And, do you wonder why Friday? Go ahead..think that question...because I am going to give you the answer.

On Friday several things happen.....We get out at noon!!! And, at 1PM, I sign my house over to the eager buyer. But, in between now and then......hmmmmm band concert, root canal, orthodontist appointment, moving furniture out of the old house, practice for Sunday's worship, changing schedules, piano lessons, pigs, pigs, and more pigs. So my daughter has so perfectly demonstrated the atmosphere around our house.

I only have 4 more gifts to buy. Oh, but that will get done too.!!!! but the Christmas card have just become New Year's Cards.

No comments: