Monday, May 24, 2010

And the next animal is....

What is up with me and the animals? This time....a turkey. Okay, seriously, the last two times..a turkey. Now, I could use the plural form, but I am not certain if it is the same turkey or not. BUT....If I were a detective on some TV show (that I love to watch on Mon. evening) I would say it was the same one. Both times, she has been standing there in the middle of the road. Instead of taking of and "flying" away, she begins to run. Well, we decided this morning that she runs like a dachshund puppy with longer legs. Not only does she run, but she runs down the middle of the road. Right down the middle of the road...in front of my car. My son decided that she is practicing fleeing from the hunters. My daughter just sits and laughs at the way it runs. I am simply seeing that bird with dressing, cranberry sauce, and some gravy! How did Ms. Noah not see the animals for what they really were? Breakfast, lunch and supper? Oh, and beef jerky is a great snack!

No comments: