Friday, May 9, 2008

Me...a dash?

You Are a Dash

Your life is fast paced and varied. You are realistic, down to earth, and very honest. You're often busy doing something interesting, and what you do changes quickly. You have many facets to your personality, and you connect them together well.
You have a ton of interests. While some of them are a bit offbeat, they all tie together well.
Your friends rely on you to bring novelty and excitement to their lives.(And while you're the most interesting person they know, they can't help feeling like they don't know you well.)
You excel in: Anything to do with money.
You get along best with: the Exclamation Point.

Alrighty then. The previous thought is brought to you from a test I took on my cousin Brandi's blog. And I am the above...really? I do have a few thoughts here.

I am a dash only because the questions were so that I could have answered them using two of the choices, but I could only actually choose one. I am certainly a dash because of the first sentence. If you know me........then you agree. The sentence about many facets of my personality does NOT mean I have multiple-personalities. I may talk to myself (and you do too..admit it!), but I don't answer myself....well at least not yet.
I am certain that those of you who know me agree with all of the comments UNTIL......"You excel in...." Hello..I am the person who sank a butt load of money into the stock market and two months later it started falling. That is NOT my definition of excelling. I thought excel meant to go forward quickly. For some reason I don't find me excelling in the financial area. I am still working....will continue to work although retirement is only 2 years away for a Texas Teacher who was grandfathered in on the 80 year thing. Long story there. Maybe it means I excel in spending the money! Hey, think about it...I blow money out the exhaust system of my car daily! If you want to get down to it, I blow money from one end of my body to the other. My closet "excels in a lot to do with money" so.................

Now, who qualifies as an exclamation mark? Do you think in a million years I could get Tony to take this test? Probably not. I figure he is a period. That is it.....end of discussion, there is no more to it, that is how I see it. I figure a period is someone who is very opinionated. Hmmm well, that would be he! (that is proper grammar ya know)
Anne is a a colon; Brandi is a comma.............non of them are a question mark, and I get along very well with them. They round out the punctuation of my life nicely. We all get along just fine. So I ask again.........Who is an exclamation mark?

What punctuation mark ARE you? Are you my exclamation mark?

6 comments:

sftc824 said...

I was an exclamation point, too...but that one surprised you!!

Where is the 'you excel in..." test?

sftc824 said...

That should have been a BET, not a BUT...bifocals out of focus....sorry...

sftc824 said...

Duh, idiot...it was at the end of the exclamation thingy....

I excel in public speaking....imagine that!

Biddy said...

you are such a dash!

and i think that quiz is bogus. it just told me i'm a dash too. i am so not a dash. especially on the money part.

of course, i do have multiple personalities...

Anne said...

You should explain your statement when you say I am a colon, lest something think I am full of poop!!!

Lolosblog said...

I am secretly going to give it to Frank (he would never sit at the computer to do something like that!) and find out what he is. He is probably the ! that you get along with so well!