
There are days and then there are days like today!!!!! Today was one of those "Oh how I wish" days. I wanted so badly to run out side and sunbathe. It was just the right temperature for me. It was a day that needed a "little color" to it. It was a day when no matter what I said, how I said it, they still thought "possible" was a verb. But then I get this photo and ........................Well, I decided that it would take too long to roll 'em back up into my "head 'em up move 'em out bra-hide" from Victoria's Secret. And, I would probably have the non-tanned section more to the side because I would also need to have a snooze while sunning. I have recently visited the OBGYN (who believes...If you are happy with your body then go ahead....have another dip of blackberry cobbler), and after reliving that picture, I decided against running out of the building, stripping down to my skivvies and getting some sun. Of course...........I bet I would have finally had my student's attention during class. Don't ya think! (P.S. Kauy just asked me if this was about our trip to Corpus Christi. Great. Thank you son. Did I look like this?)
4 comments:
Head 'em up, move 'em out!
You are hilarious! Hope everyone is feeling okay at your place...I have two sick kiddos at mine!
Now I have to show Troy the picture to show him why I was laughing loudly enough (oh, now I'm stressed out -- is it 'loudly enough' or 'loud enough' -- how 'bout 'aloud'?????) to wake everyone up about Kauy wondering if you were posting vacation photos!
I, personally, thought it to be a touch on the warm side -- but OH MY STARS the sunrise on the way to work this morning. I wept. For real. Wept and praised.
All I have to say is "Does this remind you of Christmas morning?"
Your turn!
Brandi
you figured out pictures! i'm so proud of you!!
Post a Comment