Thursday, November 8, 2007

On the go!

I went for the 2 week checkup this week. The news on the street is true! I have my keys to the car back in my hands, gas in the tank from when it was $2.64 AND hormones pills! Can I hear a big yeeeee-hawwwwwwww! BUT, I still carry my cushy pillow everywhere! More later because...I gotta go pick up the kids and I am not crying about it.

2 comments:

Lolosblog said...

So is that why you traded in the big honkin' purse, so you could carry around your big fluffy pillow?

So glad you are feeling better, but anticipate seeing you "dance" during praise team. Then we will know you are feeling GREAT and are back to the one we know and love!

Love you!

Anne said...

YeeHaw for the hormones! Makes me think of that old country song..."on the road again. Just can't wait to get on the road again..."

Love you...hope dinner is good!