We teach our children to be happy and rejoice when good things happen to them or to others. We also teach them to be full of compassion for those who need it. My children do both and sometimes they do it with a great deal of zest so at this moment, I would like to thank all of you at church and at home who rejoiced with me last week when I finally found relief! Yes, spinach greens do work!!!! Wonders!!!!!!!! Along with prayer...which I kinda felt funny asking God to help me GO!!
Anyway, my two children were alone with me when I finally found the "urge for relief" and were dancing in the hallway at home singing "she did it!" UMmmmmm rejoice with those who rejoice! I guess I didn't realize how worried they were about me until about 7:50 PM when my sister called from church to tell me that Kauy had announced to all in the sound booth that "mom pooped!" He then continued to tell some of our friends..........using his not so inside voice the same news! It wasn't long before Tony came in with the kids and said that 3 different ladies stopped him to tell him they were glad that I was feeling better and that.............yep, you got it...."the good news". I think I have taught my kids to be a little to excited about life. Or maybe the example we set during their potty training months/years is way too much. My goodness, Kauy earned tractors! We cheered, bought ribbons, and just were so excited. We get excited over some of the silliest things. Hey, in the last 2 weeks I have been excited over everyday normal bodily functions.
Last night as we practiced for Sunday's worship, I got excited. I have missed the last two Sunday's and Wed. nights. Is it that I have missed something during that time? Can I only rejoice when I am at church..........singing? Don't think so. I am rejoicing today. Just because. It is a beautiful day...........I am feeling somewhat better every day.................I get a few pains now and then to remind me to watch out............I have healthy family and friends........and you are reading this silly blog! So I am rejoicing. BUT....It sure didn't hurt to be with "family" and sing last night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like something Kali would do. I'm glad you are feeling better. GaeLynn and Emily and I are going to the Paramount Thursday night to watch Dream Girls if you wanna go!
Hum, just what to say. I understand the excitement about going. We have been singing "peepee in the potty" and doing a little dance move every morning and evening for the past couple of days around my house. Yes it is exciting. I am so glad you are better.
BTW, if some of your readers would like a bit more history on you and again why "going" is so exciting, I am sure Matt, Hysti & Tiger would be glad to share stories about this "joy"!
Love you
B
Post a Comment