Friday, January 18, 2008

Makaley humor

We ate Chinese food from our favorite Chinese restaurant on Monday night after the
2 hour parent conference. They know to always give us 3 fortune cookies with our single meal (we can split it 3 ways). As soon as we got home and to the table, Makaley cracked open that cookie and begin reading her fortune. It said something pretty much to the words.."You will soon gain something you have been wishing for." Makaley started laughing. I mean REALLY laughing!!! When I asked her why she thought that was so funny her response was, "I already gained something but I didn't want it."........................."Weight". That is the end of this story and I am sticking with it! (and Makaley)

2 comments:

Lolosblog said...

Yeah Makaley!!! I gained that weight and it is sticking with me too!! Just gotta love that Sims woman body!

Jessica said...

I think we might all be in that crowd! Robert and I started weight watchers and I'm watching the weight just roll off of him... it's very annoying!