Monday, November 23, 2009

So true...

Sorry, but I had to laugh, cry and agree! The following photo comes with the following thought:

"The only thing children wear out more than shoes are parents! "



There are times that I would almost rather put the board across my back and tell them to get on with it. Someone "will fall off and get hurt, then I can say I told you so." I don't have time for the whining, crying, and "nah-nah-nah-nah - nah" stuff. Hello, there are 4 pigs.....pick two and feed, scoop,water, and walk. Get on with it! Hello, you are the one that undressed in the bathroom, showered without getting a towel to dry off with......cold air on an old wet woman taught me to never forget a towel. You have a long way to go. Hello, You what? dumped the closet out to clean the room and now need to sleep with me because your bed is full? What were you thinking.....I am worn out from just looking in the room. Here's some floor space (which you don't have either) and a blanket that I don't need. Hello, I didn't wear those shoes yesterday so I didn't take them off and misplace them. Excuse me, you signed me up for what? I don't cook!!
However.......I am so thankful that I have two precious children who keep me young but worn out. I may have had them late in life, but life wouldn't be life without them. Love my kids.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!

No comments: