Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Food for thought....

"Some days are easy, like licking icing off a spoon. Today was more like stapling Jell-O to a brick." (borrowed from a friend)

This has been my week. Do you ever feel like this? AND it is still my life and I am sticking to it!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Some days I feel worth lots...like the days I get lots accomplished, and really get to spend great time with the kids. Other days I feel as worthless as hair on a frog!

Sarah said...

When I saw this, I emailed it to everyone I knew. Yes, indeed -- stapling Jell-O to a brick. I've had a few of those lately...

Lolosblog said...

Stapeling Jell-O to a brick! Just wait until your children are teenagers!! LOL

Just wanted to give you a ray of sunshine and something to look forward to!!

Love ya!