Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Hang on...I will get there!
No, no one at my house is sick(yet...except that Kauy had the "rare canine disease" on his face. Curable with a wet wash rag and some Benadryl)Yes, I live...Yes, I work, and Yes I know I am behind on my blog and many of you have told me how you read this to get a good laugh so.....until I get more time. Put on your big girl panties and SMILE! Even my big girl panties make me smile...because when your rear is this big anything rides up and become a thong which makes me smile just because I am having to "grin and bear it".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Big Girl panties are sooo comfy!!! I hope y'all stay well! I think you are the few people in Abilene who aren't sick!
Looking forward to reading your next post! Keep Smiling...in whatever panties you are wearing! :)
Oh, how your mind works Trina! Love ya girl!
you are such a nerd :-)
and what the heck is "rare canine disease"?!
i think i'm getting sick...booo
I think I have that "rare canine disease!" I tried to bite the postman this morning!!!
Sorry you are so busy. I am missing your posts and your emails! I think you need to work on your priorities - blog, email, work!
Love Ya!
Post a Comment