I found this while deleting emails. I know...2 posts in one day!
For some reason........this IS my family. Probably me and my cousin Brandi as old women. Of course IF she wants to tell you the original story then so be it! But, not me.
I am the mother of two precious children who keep me young. Okay, I will admit to the fact that I am 50!!! Life is just beginning...again. When I am reading how to deal with your teenage children, they will read how to deal with your aging parent. I married at the age of 32 and became a widow 9 years later. I was married to a wonderful "Real Cowboy". (that means NOT a wanna be). I am one of the counselors at a local Middle School. I sing on the church praise team and direct the 3rd-8th chorus. I also teach a class at a local university and love it! Life ain't always easy, but with the help of God, my family and friends, I get through each day.
2 comments:
OH MY!!!! That was so many years ago. Will you never forget! I will let you and your readers know if I am ever ready to post that blog!!!
Maybe I will just save that one until someone needs a pick me up from having embarrassed themselves beyond belief!
Well, on the Sunday's we sing on the praise team, it can be you and I...of course, you have to be the snorer!! :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Post a Comment