Okay, I am still working on the 100 things about me. Promise me that you don't do that when you hit your 200th post! I think I am up to 59 or so. Great. I don't think I am that interesting of a person, and I feel like I have already told you everything about me. Thank you all for reading these. I get emails asking for another post, and I wonder if you are just bored with life, have a warped mind, or reallly get into these things. Some of you just love me and that is all there is to it. And so you know....I love you too!! If you know something about me that I need to post, let me know. I can cut and paste pretty well.
Kauy and I have had another "together"week. Makaley is at church camp. Her first trip there. She called me on Tuesday, and haven't heard a word since. Does that tell you something? That is the child that has had a vacation. She has attended 4 camps. Two of them were stay at home go during the day............the other two were pack your bags and get away from Mom. Which left me with the dirty room, loads of laundry to do when she returned, and days of hugging and loving that we missed out on. I know that I rag on my two kids often, but I love them so very much. They are a blessing! So, does that make their dirty rooms a benefit of the blessing? I think not. This week in camp, Makaley had different chores such as mess hall duty. Yep, she had to clean the kitchen. Do you think she told them "just a minute"? Do you think she whined and asked "What about so and so?"? I would bet not. And why is that? From now on we are going to have "Camp Ostlien." I will buy the T-shirts! So the trick is...like a package of those dry noodles.....just add water.............well, just add the word "Camp" to your last name and that should do it. IF not, add a great adjective in front of it such as.......Attitude adjustment Camp. See if that works.
That brings me to another thing. I created a new word during the stay in the hospital. Before long doctors will be sending you in for an attitudectomy (sp). I saw many a person who needed one. Not those dealing with us mind you..........they were great (I am still working on that post). There were some there bless their hearts that felt that everyone in that hospital was to stop what they were doing and wait on them. Hand and foot....thoughts and deeds. Wow. I was just happy that I didn't have to collect the specimens. I can do the rest...well, sorta.
And so, I will close today with two things.
#1 congratulations to Aunt Traci and Christye....they have their own blogs now, and I will get them on my list of favorites soon. Way to jump in ladies! Of course you will be ahead of me with the technology just like Brandi, but oh well. It won't be the first or last time huh?
#2 kauy is doing well. We are not loosing any pills to spitting them out. The only one lost was because I set it in a tiny speck of water, and it dissolved before he got to it. You know, he does the take one now, wait 10 min. and take the next. Except yesterday he got them both down in a hurry so we could go to the movie to see Indiana Jones and whatever he was chasing this year. AND...there was only one snake in the movie this time. Anyway, we go back tomorrow to see the Doctor. He will have to do blood work so pray for us and the person who will be holding the needle. I do however have the cream that my friend Tammye told me to get! So that should help numb the problem. I will let you know how things are going!
Thanks for the prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great idea about the at home camp! When Mattie May gets home we are going to have Poop-N-Pee da Potty Camp! Help me think of a logo for that one!!!! LOL
i think mimosas are in order :-)
I'm thinking I miss that young lady. This has definitely been a growing summer for her. What a young lady she is turning into. :)
Love, Aunt Traci
Post a Comment