On our trip to pick up Makaley at Camp today: "How many more 'in a little whiles' until we go get KK?"
On our visit to the doctor tomorrow: "Mom, if they keep taking blood from me there will be no more me."
Other suggestions for camps: Camp Ain't gonna whine no more
Camp Responsibility
he is bored.....ready to get moving.......and I am worn out from entertaining. Stay posted...I may add to this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love that boy! And as he said while running down the theater aisle when the movie was over to get the restroom, "it feels good to run again." Well, it feels good to see him run again!
oh but my favorite yesterday was when he looked up at the projector box and then said in a not so soft voice "I wish I could run up there and tell them to pause this movie cause I gotta pee. But, I will hold it till it is over." And he did! Literally
I wish I didn't have to work --- I am missing all of your adventures!!!!
Just be glad he's 7 and saying all those things, mine is 18 and he is still pretty "literal" about that subject!!!
And I have a suggestion for camp
"Camp "No more, Just a minute!" Get that one taken care of now, because as they get older their minutes turn to hours!
Post a Comment